Psychotherapy & Coaching
Each one of us is on a journey -- no matter what our outer goals look like, in essence we seek well-being, harmony, joy and growth. Psychotherapy can help an individual in several areas including:
- Manage Stress, Anxiety and Anger issues
- Recover from Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Trauma etc.
- Recover from Addictions & Co-dependency
- Cultivate healthy relationships with self and others
- Develop self-esteem and gain more self-acceptance
- Achieve work-life balance
- Life coaching
- Change old habitual, behavioral and thought patterns
- Be calm, focused, joyful and more present in daily life
- Cope with Grief and Loss
- Develop effective Communication Skills
My approach is primarily trauma informed, with an eclectic mix of various modalities such as Solution Focused Brief Therapy, EMDR, CBT, EFT, Psychosynthesis, Somatic work, Coaching and Narrative therapy. I am a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional.
My areas of interest include individuals of all ages (children, adolescents, adults) with diverse background. Do call me to explore the possibility of our working together.
Contact me at 650.307.6381 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free phone consult.
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT 94031